6 February 2011

03.02.11
Just Stumbling
Whilst researching potential ideas for the theme of my look book I came across these interesting bookcases on
www.stumbleupon.com and thought I would 'make a note' of of them as they may be useful for inspiration further along the design process. I think I was attracted to these particular designs because they are all very individual and playful, different to your average bookcase! I think this style suits Lucy as she and her work are very individual.

I think the fourth image along of the silhouette bookcase is really interesting and suited to the sort of space i might create for Lucy, it is simple and clean yet eye catching, playful and different


I love this chair! I was looking at vintage luggage previously as I thought it suited Lucys taste (and she carries all her books round in big wooden suitcase) this is a clever way of maybe encorporating that style/look in to my space.

No comments:

Post a Comment