3 May 2011

Vectorworks; Scale Floor Plans


Ground Floor; Bookshop/Exhibition space: I think this floor plan is really clear and accurate and I'm very pleased with my first venture on to Vectorworks! It looks much more professional using the correct symbols, on the front glass wall and sliding door for example. Having this plan to work from when making my sketch models next will also be really useful.

First Floor; Sails floor plan: This level was much harder to draw as there are no solid features or even walls inside the space. The dashed line around the outside symbolises the bookshop and transition space beneath the top section with the solid walls of the section inside the dashed line. I showed the bases for the giant sails by drawing these freehand shapes and represented the seating in the centre with a circle and more freehand lines to show the sails that go around it.



No comments:

Post a Comment